12.08.2010

Byzantine Byzantium

Chanel pre-fall 2011 started out with black pieces
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
then progressed to some Byzantine-mosaic-type-things trimming the designs,
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
then went to tweeds in rug-like fabrics
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
then to some mixture of them,
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
then to fabulous gowns.
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
(Rachel Zoe- I die^)
Then some more rugs and genie pants and gowns and Byzantium and ruffles, capes, and more GORGEOUS gowns.
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
(Genie pants+dresses)
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
(Egyptian vibes?)
AND THEN everything was black and white, and more gorgeous gowns, meh meh meh meh.
Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011Chanel Pre-Fall 2011


Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
CHANEL PROM DRESS

15 comments:

Meera said...

Just posted a review on this, too! I loved the sleek black pieces especially.

xx
Meera

bahja imaan davis said...

hello:]
had no idea chanel did prom.awesome,i guess:]

view my new blog?http://monsteryandsaidso.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

Ok, needless to say, this made me love Chanel even more!

Nice blog,
Lulu @ thefashionrush

Teresa said...

Wow, all the outfits are so luxurious looking. Great fabrics and texture!

invasionista

The Clothes Press said...

Hey, I just saw your blog- I love the photos on your 'dark' post. I like chanel using the Byzantine references- it mixies it up a bit as I feel it often gets a weeny bit same-y. :)
Come visit me at my blog. :)

www.theclothespress.blogspot.com

Sara and Emma said...

Oh beautiful. Thanks for posting this!
xoxo from Sweden

Lola said...

Just discovered your blog, amazing!! Now a follower! Love this post, these pics are so exotic

Please check out mine if you can

www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

I love the Byzantine look! ^^

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the runway shots, and your header! Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Aura + Vera said...

The hairs are awesome.

http://deskfriends.blogspot.com/

fairy on acid said...

I loved this collection. Also made a post about it, by the way, quite a while ago.

I'm following your blog, would you mind following mine back? :) It would be really nice of you, since I'm trying to reach 100 followers.

fashionablydrugged.blogspot.com

Antonia Serio said...

Amazing clothes! I love Karl and Chanel maison! And in these photos there's my favourite top model also: she's Lindsey Wixson, the fourth top model with the green dress :D
COme into my blog if you want, you're welcome :)
Kisses

http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

these dresses are amazing!!
http://theultraviolette.blogspot.com/

Bluefemme said...

Love Chanel! Love your blog!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

Genevieve Nollinger said...

I just loved every part of the pre-fall Chanel. So beautiful!